Noah Tells the Story of Life as Miley Cyrus's Sister

Noah Tells the Story of Life as Miley Cyrus's Sister

The name Noah Cyrus is certainly familiar to you, right? Following the career of her father to her sister Miley Cyrus also has a talent for singing and has started her career in the music world.

Since the debut, Noah Cyrus's collaborative project with Labrinth titled Make Me (Cry) was a hit. Since then, she has released various 3 album tracks, from NC-17, GOOD CRY, to the latest one, THE END OF EVERYTHING.

In her latest album, there is one single that is enough to steal the attention of the fans and listeners. It's Young & Sad, the song in which contains the lyrics of Noah's feelings that had been living in the shadow of Miley Cyrus. Curious?

1. Lyrics About Miley

"My sister’s like sunshine
Always bringing good light
Wherever she will go
And I was born to rain clouds
When they blew the flame out
Blessed in her shadow. "

Through these lyrics, Noah Cyrus wants to express the feelings of her deepest heart. Having a superstar sister is certainly not an easy thing, especially now that she also started her career as a singer.

2. The Pressure of Life Becomes Miley's Sister

For the song, Noah finally opened it through Instagram Live last Saturday (23/5). "I think the message in the second verse, being born into a family like me, everyone makes me depressed, I went through hard times as Miley's little sister.

"But as you all know, I always feel that no one cares about anything other people tell me on the internet," she said.

Unable to endure it all, Noah finally composed the lyrics, "Because that's what other people always say to me, no matter what happens, I will be in that shadow (Miley)."

"Actually, that's the meaning of the song, and I just want to be open about it just once, because this is all a big part of my life. And maybe I never want to talk about it again, I just want to express my feelings," She concluded.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2