Brian Austin Green Announces Divorce with Megan Fox

Brian Austin Green Announces Divorce with Megan Fox

The households of Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox seem to be coming to an end now. Having separated and reconciled back in 2016, their relationship seems to be irreparable.

After briefly making the public curious about the various rumors circulating, Brian Austin Green finally gave confirmation. This handsome actor from the United States has just announced his separation with Megan Fox through his podcast titled With Brian Austin Green.

1. Announcement of Divorce

"I will always love her. And I know she will always love me too, and as far as I know, as long as we are a family, what we build is really cool and feels special," Brian Austin Green said as quoted by Us Magazine.

He also added that in the future they will always establish good relations even though they are separated. For the happiness of their children, Brian and Megan will stay together and vacation as a family.

2. About the Machine Gun Kelly

Through the podcast, Brian also opened his voice about the recent photos of Megan and Machine Gun Kelly. He asserted that their separation occurred not because of the presence of Kelly and other third persons.

"She met this man, Colson (real name Kelly) on the set. I never met him. Megan and I talked about him. Right now they are just friends. I always believe in her decisions, and she always has the best decision.

"I don't want others to think they (Megan and Kelly) are criminals and I am the victim," Brian concluded.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2