The Reason Chris Evans Makes an Instagram Account

The Reason Chris Evans Makes an Instagram Account

Recently the public was shocked by the appearance of Chris Evans's official Instagram account. The Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) star apparently just created an Instagram account starting on May 2.

As we know, just like other top Hollywood stars, Chris Evans is indeed quite closed about his personal life. That is why he is not at all interested in creating an Instagram account after all this time.

1. Because of Pet Dogs

But now Chris Evans has decided to open up about the reasons for creating an Instagram account. Being a guest on the show THE TONIGHT SHOW STARRING JIMMY FALLON, this CAPTAIN AMERICA star claimed that this was all because of his pet dog.

"I think I gave up. I felt like an old man, I was late for the party. You know why? I have too many good photos of my dog. I feel, it's all in vain on my cellphone. I felt I had to post it immediately," explained Chris.

2. Dog Lover

And sure enough, after creating an Instagram account, the 38-year-old actor immediately posted a photo of his beloved dog called Dodger. From selfies together on the bed, to Dodger's cute and adorable solo photos.

As one of the dog lover actors, it's no wonder why Chris is so enthusiastic about showing Dodger photos to the world. Well, not only Dodger, of course fans also hope to see the handsome photos from his next post, right?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2